MILLENIA VENTED SHELVES – QP2160VS
Millenia™ Shelving is extremely versatile and suitable for wet, humid, and/or dry environments. Can be used in industries and applications such as food service, healthcare, supermarkets, walk-in coolers, and many more. Millenia™ Shelving guaranties a premium storage option. The system combines easy clean and cost-efficient technologies, multi-functional design and lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion. Its polymer composition makes it resistant to abrasive chemicals and salt water. Our dunnage supports add stability, and increase weight capacity to bottom shelves only. Need help selecting the right Millenia™ product and size for your application? Give us a call today. Let our Expert Shelving Consultants prepare a complimentary layout to optimize your space.
- Beams are pultruded with glass fibers and thermoset resin composite with built-in antimicrobial protection
- Shelves can be adjusted on 1″ Increments. No Special tool required
- Bumpers are made from reinforced nylon
- Shelf plates are constructed from polypropylene with antimicrobial protection
- Post caps are polypropylene
- Units are mobile capable
- 1,000 lbs. load capacity per shelf and 2,000 lbs. overall load capacity per unit
- Dunnage stand recommended for units with 54″ and longer shelves
- Shelf Plate available in vented or solid
Order Millenia™ Shelving Units and Accessories from Stat Tech Surgrical Storage today.
At Stat-Tech Surgical Supply we strive to reduce the customer's: