2124S WIRE SHELF
Genuine Stat Tech Surgical Modular Wire Systems offer a unique combination of shelf and post sizes in a variety of finishes to work in any application. The all welded shelf construction is supported with architectural wire trusses to provide between 600 lb. and 1,000 lb. capacity per shelf.
- All welded construction with additional wire trussing for high strength characteristics
- Top mat wires run front to back (except on 12″ x 36″ size) for ease of loading and unloading and superior strength
- Wire increases product visibility and minimal dirt accumulation
- Split sleeve connectors secure shelf corners to posts
- Numbered grooved posts in 1 inch increments for quick assembly
- No tools required
- Adjustable foot levelers allow for perfect stability
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Approved
- Shipped KD Class 70
- 600 to 1,000 lb. capacity per shelf
Get the 2124S Stainless Steel Wire Shelf online from Stat Tech Surgical Storage today.